- Name – Alan aka “In and Out”
- Hometown – Birmingham Alabama
- Age – 32
- Occupation – Church Janitor / Sideshow Freak with Carnevil Circus
- Favorite Horror Films – Texas Chainsaw 74, Dawn of the Dead 79, Friday the 13th part 6, From Dusk til Dawn, House of 1000 Corpses, Devil’s Rejects, Serbian Film, Night of the Living Dead
- Favorite Music – Electric Wizard, DMD, Misfits, Those Poor Bastards, Ghost, Volbeat, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Ramones, Shadow Windhawk and the Morticians
- Favorite Books – Wet Work Philip Nutman, The Kill Whitey Brian Keene, Anything by Joe R. Lansdale (He might not always do horror but his crime stories will kick you in the dick)
- Website/Podcast – Got Something Cooking
When I was a little kid my granddad used to tell me ghost stories and read to me from his Fate magazine which was a magazine about ghosts, ufos, etc. I would get so scared sometimes that I would beg him to stop, but I’d always come back a little bit later and ask him to finish the story. The fear was a rush.
My parents were not cool with horror at all but I always had to go down the horror section of the video store and look at the covers. I was also always drawn to Fangoria and other monster magazines at the grocery store. I kept seeking out horror where ever I could find it and get a fix from something like Ghost Busters, Monster Squad, Or late night tv with Monsters and Tales from The Dark Side. I always found a way to watch horror because I had buddies whose houses I could go to and watch horror even though it was frowned upon in my home.
When I was in 4th grade I convinced my mom to buy me Carrie by Stephen King. After I finished the book she let me rent the movie. From then on the flood gates opened and I was able to pretty much rent any kind of horror movie I wanted. I freaking love horror. Movies, books, music, toys, haunted houses!
Long live the horror…